Cube have considerable experience within the team to provide a range of asset management related services to property management companies helping them acquire, manage and ultimately dispose of property assets at the optimum time.
Commercial understanding allows for the best possible advice in any given situation.
The bedrock of Cube’s approach is to provide tailored services and expert advice at the earliest opportunity and thus affording their clients’ maximum long term benefit.
Cube act for landlords and tenants, in the public and private arenas and seek to provide the very best in customer experience.
• Contract administration
• Project management
• Cost planning and management
• Feasibility reports
• Tendering and procurement services
• Value engineering
• Whole life costing
• Computer aided drawing services
• Planned maintenance programmes
• Schedules of condition
• Stock and condition surveys
• Asbestos surveys
• Fire risk assessments
• Energy performance certificates (DEA/NDEA/DEC’S)
Building Surveying Professional Services
• Party Wall advice
• Expert Witness appointments
• Dilapidations for landlord or tenant
• Asset Management
Computer-aided design drawing services
• Measured surveys
• Site layout plans
• Working drawings
• Statutory approval drawings
• Planning and building control
• Land registry plans
• Local authority building designs