Cube’s ethos is to provide the client with the outcome they require. To this end they seek to offer tailored services to meet the client’s specific needs.
One example of Cube’s unique and unrivalled customer service is their accompanied full building survey service, where the potential buyer is invited to meet the surveyor in the property at the end of the survey.
Cube’s design services incorporate advice for and submissions of planning and building control applications.
The design team have excellent working relationships with local authority planning departments and have enjoyed great success in securing permission for a large number of loft conversions, basement fit outs and side and rear extensions.
Cube have a select list of contractors who they invite to tender for works and who are procured via a mixture of price and quality evaluations so as to provide additional comfort for all Cube clients.
Building surveying & asset management
• Planned maintenance programmes
• Energy performance certificates (DEA/NDEA/DEC’S)
• Stock and condition surveys
• Planned maintenance and capital works programme services
• Pre-acquisition reports
Project and design services
• Contract administration
• Project management
• Cost planning and management
• Feasibility reports
• Tendering and procurement services
• Residential design services (extensions, loft conversions, basement refurbishments)
Our defect analysis includes
• Water Ingress
• Roof repair
• Timber damage
• Rot assessment
• Energy advice
• Party Wall Surveying
• Expert Witness Reports
• Reinstatement Cost Assessment